top of page
What to Expect on Your 1st
Whole Body Cryotherapy Appointment
1. First, you will need to fill out a wavier, so this
visit will take a little longer. Parent or guardian must fill out wavier for minors.
2. Do not apply lotion or deodorant one hour before
3. Do not shave 24 hours before session.
4. Please come to your appointment dry, free of sweat.
5. You will use our dressing room to change into Cryo attire.
(The less you wear, the better for your treatment.)
Men – Compression shorts, shorts, or underwear
Women – Clothing is optional or you can wear swim suit, sports bra & shorts, or underwear (underwire bra not allowed)
We will also provide you with the gloves, socks and crocs that you will be required to wear while in the cryosauna.
6. We will set up the chamber so that your head is above the rim of the cryosauna. The treatment will last 2 to 3mins max.
There are three levels:
Level 1 -110°F to -130°F
Level 2 -130°F to -160°F
Level 3 -160°F to -190°F
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Whole Body Cryotherapy is not an FDA approved medical treatment. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is used to assist the body in maximizing its innate self-healing abilities. It is recommended you ask your doctor if treatment is safe and appropriate for you. For a list of contraindications Click Here.
bottom of page